LOL Views

Thursday, May 2, 2013

ARAMS~ My Urgot experience

So I bought Urgot a while ago, and I was somehow always getting him. I wanted to trade him with someone else but NOBODY ELSE HAS HIM.

He is really fun and bullies the enemy really badly, and his ultimate is the BEST thing in a teamfight.

Back on topic.

While on ARAMS, my E was hitting a bunch of people, and I simply kept launching my Q at them over and over, and later on I realized that the game was calling me "LEGENDARY". The call scared me to the point that I accidentally got greedy and died. ( karma)

My ultimate killed so many people (indirectly)
I teleported the enemy right into my other 4 teammates and they just annihilated him. I had my W to escape :)

PEOPLE: BUY URGOT.

HE IS GOOD




Here's a champion spotlight









http://www.gamezone.com/originals/2013/05/01/neverwinter-might-be-the-best-free-to-play-mmorpg-yet
Neverwinter is pretty fun, check it out.


http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=6080052

No comments:

Post a Comment