LOL Views

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Howling Abyss ARAM match!

Well, I'll be..
The aesthetics were insane!
The shop keepers were talking about the lore, the buildings in the background was crumbling, and there were tiny cute little fur-balls running around everywhere!


I was playing Quinn, and my team consisted of Volibear, Warwick, Tryndamere, and another champ that didn't really make much of an impact for me to remember.

The enemy team had an Anivia, Teemo, Olaf, Mordekaiser, and an afk Akali.

The match was going in our favor for the initial push, Me getting the first blood and securing quite a few minion kills based on the amount of people there were in one lane.

THEN...

Teemo.

Oh boy oh boy, Teemo and is AP shrooms and Silence skill demolished our team.
He had 47/12/20 by the endgame.

All I can say is that we won because of sheer manpower.

My score: 27/13/15.

First time Quinn, and hopefully more times. She is a risky pick, but a fun pick once you pick up speed.





Here is a link to get our Raidcall:
http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=6080052

No comments:

Post a Comment