LOL Views

Monday, July 8, 2013

AATROX NEEDS A NERF

Well now. I was playing a game today, NOT AATROX.. and the enemy was playing Aatrox right, and he was 4/2/2. I was playing Swain and was 6/1/7 and was leading in farm by around 40+. We get into a team fight, and EVERYONE in his team runs away. AATROX STAYS and just gets a pentakill on us without the help of his team. From then. He didn't die at all. His passive was just sitting there the whole time. In the end of the game, enemy Aatrox was 26/2/7. From my 6/1/7, I went to 7/8/12. 7 DEATHS BY ONE DUDE.

When playing him, its fun.

I see him turning into the new Teemo.




This dude right here.
Broken.
SAY HELLO TO A NEW MEMBER!

Add Prince Cow on LoL and teach him how to play!
He's a new player and wants to learn.

Join our raidcall!
ID: 6080052

No comments:

Post a Comment