LOL Views

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jungle is fun! (Trundle Jungle is my favorite)

I have been doing a lot of jungling lately, and I have come to find that it is extremely fun!
If there is a jungler, top lane and mid lane will be higher levels than 3 of the enemy's teammates, AND will be able to rely on me to secure kills!

Flaws would be a solo vs duo lane...
so many quit because of that, resulting in our loss.

eehehehe !!

This is an awesome rabbit by the way.


CURRENT JUNGLE CHAMPIONS THAT I USE:

Trundle

Warwick

Nunu




Trundle is my favorite, he has really good clear time, and has good ganking potential.



Warwick... I'm still learning about him because he's kind of weak in terms of ganking potential, because he has no slows or stuns and whatnot. Only a lifesteal move, an attack speed boost, a means to find weak champions, and the ONLY skill that is useful in a teamfight is his Ultimate. Yep. 


Nunu Jungle is a good one. That ultimate is super overpowered hahaha. Not really. People can run away from it easily so its balanced really good.



Well, there are my current 3 junglers.

Planning on getting Hecarim, but before that, I need to get AATROX!






SEJUANI! Needs to be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment